This website is operated by the TAC Japanese Institute. Please be sure to read following: when you use this website, it is assumed that you will follow the agreement below. If you do not consent to the agreement, please refrain from using this website. The content given below is subject to change without notice.▲ TOP
The information, content, trademarks, pictures, designs, etc., on this website are all copyrighted. You are prohibited from using any of the above without our advance authorization.▲ TOP
In operating this website, we have given careful attention to bugs, errors, and thew content of each article. However, this does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, or safety thereof. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the use of this website or any information contained therein. We reserve the right to delete or change content without notice. We are not responsible if these actions cause damage. Site policy is subject to change at any time, without prior notice.▲ TOP
When using this website, you are prohibited from the following:
- (1) Actions which may possibly infringe upon or damage the privacy or property of TAC or any other third party.
- (2) Actions which may possibly damage the credibility of TAC or any other third party.
- (3) Misrepresenting another's e-mail address as your own.
- (4) The use or introduction of computer viruses or any other type of malware.
- (5) Any actions which may possibly violate public order or standards of decency.
- (6) Any other actions which may violate established regulations or laws.
- (7) Deeds which we determine to be inappropriate.
When you link to this website, irrespective of reason, you are not required to contact us. We are not resposible for any damages caused any third parties that may utilize such links. However, we prohibit the following types of links as listed below:
- (1) Links from the website which can infringe our trust and prestige and/or violate public order or standards of decency.
- (2) Links from the website which include censure, blame, or criticism of our staff members.
- (3) Links which can lead to a false sense of affiliation or endorsement with us or by us or which misrepresent themselves as such.
- (4) Links which can generate misunderstanding about the provider, such as frame links.
- (5) Links which we regard as inappropriate.
5.Laws by which to abide
This interpretation and application of this website and its site policies operates within Japanese law.▲ TOP